Business Development Specialist
POSITION: Business Development Specialist
DUTY STATION: Peshawar
NO OF POSITIONS: 01
REPORT TO: GM Planning & Construction
SALARY PACKAGE: Market-based competitive salary package.
The Business Development Specialist will be responsible to explore business development opportunities in industry and market; overall stakeholder’s relationship management, property management, real-estate affairs, leasing out advertisement spaces, developing attractive sponsorship packages for renting advertising spaces at BRT amenities and to keep liaison between Public bodies and TransPeshawar.
The prime responsibilities will include:
• Facilitate inquiries from public and businesses regarding real-estate matters established along BRT Corridor, underpasses, and Terminals;
• Reach out to industry for business development and contributing towards self-sustainability of the BRT;
• Will serve as liaison with business and industry to secure revenue generation opportunities for TransPeshawar;
• Devise sponsorship packages for businesses interested in promotions along BRT corridor/ buses/ stations/park and ride plazas etc;
• Develop and maintain a database of potential customers and manage the sales pipeline and targets;
• Able to identify and manage revenue generation opportunities;
• Work closely with operations and communication team to identify and devise business development opportunities;
• Engage and Manage the commercial management firm/vendor; and
• Other responsibilities as assigned by TransPeshawar.
Key tasks of Business Development Specialist include:
• Property Management along BRT Corridor, underpasses and Terminals established for the BRT project;
• Management of advertising spaces along BRT corridor, BRT stops and allied infrastructure of TransPeshawar;
• Engage private sector and manage commercial spaces lease out by TransPeshawar;
• Contract management of Parking, advertisement and commercial spaces;
• Keep inventory and record of revenue collected:
• Preparation of policies for revenue generation;
• Identification of revenue generation scheme in BRT;
• Excellent understanding of tools for financial evaluation, such as the break-even points, cash flows, and ratios;
• Good writing skills required for presentation and preparation of accurate oral and well-written summaries of company’s financial analysis;
• Other office related tasks as may be requested by senior staff from time to time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, marketing, urban planning, Engineering and other related fields of study from a recognized university.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, marketing, urban planning, Engineering and other related fields of study from a recognized university will be considered an added advantage.
Active affiliations – membership of recognized Industry or professional organizations.
At least 05 years of post-qualification relevant experience. 02 years of experience in renting and management of commercial /parking spaces and/ or advertisement will be considered an advantage. Relevant international work experience will be considered an added advantage.
2. EXPERIENCE AND CORE COMPETENCIES
• Above average skills in consultative team communications and operational management,
• Demonstrated ability to deliver reports and agreed on actions in a timely manner and within the budget,
• Demonstrated ability to take responsibility in accordance with sound management principles and skills.
• Credible, and comfortable in dealing with management, line agencies, the general public and other stakeholders; and
• Empathic communicator, able to work with a team and see things from the other person’s point of view.
• Can-do and never-give-up attitude is a must
• Well-presented and business-like.
• Fluency in English, Urdu, and Pashto would be an added advantage.
• Good health, allow working long and irregular hours (when required).
HOW TO APPLY:
Application Deadline: 5pm of 27th May, 2019
Market based competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may apply by filling the Job Application Form. Filled and signed applications supported by CV, covering letter and copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC and photograph shall be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put post applied in the subject line, along with the candidate name.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
TransPeshawar is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com