Lost and Found
- REGISTRATION OF COMPLAINT about LOST AND FOUND GOODS
- Passenger(s) who have lost their goods/items in Zu Bus or Station shall call TransPeshawar Helpline at (091) 111 477 477 or lodge a complaint through Mobile App or Website. The passenger may also report at the ticket office or to the Station Manager.
- Similarly, Passenger (s) who found anonymous goods in Zu Bus or Station shall deposit at Ticket Office of the Station and inform the station manager followed by calling on TP Helpline.
- The station manager shall report the complaint of the passenger to the Control center. The Control center or Station Manager shall inform all stations about lost items and provide facilitation to passengers.
- STORAGE OF GOODS FOUND
- TransPeshawar shall ensure that reasonable steps are taken to contact the owner of the lost property and that reasonable steps be taken to ensure that any person claiming an item is the rightful owner or a person who has a right to claim such property.
- TransPeshawar shall ensure safe storage of lost property for a period of no less than three (3) months. TransPeshawar will dispose of property after the expiry of three months and will not be responsible for the lost items.
- REGISTRATION OF COMPLAINT about MISSING PERSON
- Passenger(s) shall immediately inform the Station Manager or Ticket Staff or security staff at the station about missing passengers during the journey.
- The station Manager shall report the complaint of passengers to the Control center. Control center or Station Manager shall inform all stations about missing passengers and provide facilitation.
- STOLEN ITEMS IN BUSES AND STATIONS
Passengers shall take care of their belongings and TransPeshawar shall not be responsible for stolen items/goods or any other items in buses or at the station or allied facilities. Passenger can register complaints about stolen items on Zu Helpline through (091) 111 477 477or Mobile App or website.