Lost and Found
Lost & Found
- REGISTERATION OF COMPLAINT FOR LOST AND FOUND GOODS
- Passenger(s) who have lost their goods/items in Zu Bus or Station shall call TransPeshawar Helpline at 111 477 477 or lodge complaint through Mobile App or website. Passenger may also report at ticket office or Station Manager.
- Similarly, Passenger (s) who found goods in Zu Bus or Station shall deposit in Ticket Office of station and inform Helpline through call or access Helpline through Mobile App or website.
- Station Manager shall report complaint of passenger to Control center. Control center or Station Manager shall inform all station about lost item and provide facilitation to passengers.
- STORAGE OF GOODS FOUND
- TransPeshawar shall ensure that reasonable steps are taken to contact the owner of the lost property and that reasonable steps be taken to ensure that any person claiming an item is the rightful owner or a person who has a right to claim such property.
- TransPeshawar shall ensure safe storage of lost property for a period of no less than three (3) months. TransPeshawar will dispose property after expiry of three months and will not be responsible for lost item.
- REGISTERATION OF COMPLAINT FOR MISSING PERSON
- Passenger(s) shall immediately inform Station Manager or Ticket Staff or security staff at station about missing passengers during journey.
- Station Manager shall report complaint of passenger to Control center. Control center or Station Manager shall inform all stations about missing passengers and provide facilitation.
- STOLEN ITEMS IN BUSES AND STATIONS
Passengers shall take care of their belongings and TransPeshawar shall not be responsible for stolen items/goods or any other items in buses or at station or allied facility. Passenger can register complaints for stolen items on Zu Helpline through 11 477 477or Mobile App or website.